Sunday 30 March 2014

Amalin Datta Launches His Brand "AMALIN"

Kolkata, March 30: Amalin Datta, designer son of ace fashion maker Sharbari Datta; launches his fashion label “Amalin” for women. In a launching show; glamorous model Indrani Dasgupta, Satarupa Pyne, Ushoshi Sengepta, Sona Goldar and Pallavi Das showcased the brand “Amalin”. Diva Raima Sen was the showstopper. Amalin said that, “I like creating alternative forms of experience. A key element in this is design, another, of course, is fabric. I derive motivation from everything in life-music, art, texture, colour, architecture, nature. As I grew up in a very artistic family, I was imbued with a deep respect for every arts tradition in this world. My design is inspired by my love for the genius of artisans, weavers and potters the world over”. The launching night actually turned into a galore of stars. Indrani Halder, celebrated actor said about Amalin, “Sharbari Di and her family is just a family for me. I am attached with this family with a strong lace. My dress and my husband’s dress in my marriage also were from Sharbari Di. Amalin, is launching his range but I know that he is a beautiful designer like his mother. Actually, perfection is the keyword for the family. Kanak, Amalin’s wife is also a very good friend of mine. There is a saying nah, behind every successful man there is an woman; I think Kanak is that woman behind Amalin.”  Director duo Sudeshna Roy and Avijit Guha, Cactus Sidhu, Dancing sensation Alokananda Roy, Sambaran Banerjee, Alvito D-Cunha, designer Agnimitra Paul, Sukalyann Bhattacharya, designer Lopamudra Mandal Saha, Indroneel Mukherjee, Avishek Dutta, Sujoy Prasad Chatterjee, Locket Chatterjee,  were also present to cheer up for Amalin.













No comments:

Post a Comment